Dear friends and supporters,
Our 2010 Mission Team is preparing to depart for Muko Sub County, Uganda on Thursday, Feb 25th and returning home on Monday, Mar 8th. Our team is comprised of Rev. Dr. David J. Pierce, Ced Currin, Tim Yeurgens, Israel Pacheco-Santos, and Sue Waechter.
Our goals for this trip are to:
1. Furthering our relationship with our Ugandan partners by spending time in worship and fellowship with them.
2.Assess the Muko H.O.P.E. (Helping Orphans Prosper and Endure) Orphan Sponsorship program.
3. Assess the land for our proposed ACT Centre.
4. Agree on the purpose/function of the building (ACT Centre) with our partners in Uganda.
5. Assess getting water to the health clinic.
6. Beginning to build the Muko Empowerment Project organization in order to provide wages for villagers and sustain revenue to all ACT programs.
That's alot for only having 5 days in/near the village! Pray for us as we prepare. Pray for our hearts, our patience, our safety and the well-being of those with whom we will spend time in Uganda.